Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Enrollment support available at Enfield Food Shelf for this program which gives nutrition assistance to eligible, low-income individuals and families, program formerly known as Food Stamps.
- Appointments may be made by calling Enfield Food Shelf at 860-741-7321
- Appointments available during food distributions on Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Thursdays 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Walk-ins welcome
- Appointments may be available select dates and times
What to Bring
- For head of household – a Photo ID (License, resident alien ID), your Social Security number and proof of home address;
- Proof of: All household income (month’s worth of pay stubs, SSI, SSD), child support payments, day care expenses, medical expense receipts, etc.